Welmax is looking for a robot-engineer / programmer to help develop new and exciting robot and automation technologies.
Position Title: Robot-engineer
Duration: 100% permanent position
Working hours: Mon-Fri 08.00 – 16.00
Location: Hegdalbakken 5, NO-3261 Larvik
Main responsibilities and daily tasks:
- Creating and programming software.
- Robot programming.
- Laser programming.
- Develop, test and trial robot systems at Welmax facilities.
- Commissioning robot systems at customer sites in Norway and countries around the world.
- Documentation and specification.
- Experience with robot systems and robot programming.
- Mathematic skills.
- C#, C++, VB.
- Software structure, test, implementation, error handling.
We offer a position with exciting tasks in a growing company with highly advanced technological development.
Wages in accordance with agreement.
About the us:
Welmax AS is one of Norway’s leading suppliers in robotized and automated welding equipment and is continuously working on the development of process, software, robotized and mechanical solutions.
Jørn Tandberg – +47 917 93 639 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Andreas Tveitan – +47 452 534 90 – email@example.com
+47 33 16 35 40 – firstname.lastname@example.org